Saturday 12 August 2017

Baby love

I bought this stamp purely as I think it's just so cute ,I decided to make a baby card for my stash and as I am more a blue girl than pink kept to that as my pallate. I will probably make a pink one too real soon .


I coloured with promarkers and added some sparkle with aqua noir glitter pen though it doesn't show too well.My photos aren't great so apologies,I bought a photo light box and am still experimenting on how to get the best effect.

I decided on a clean and simple look and die cut the image with an oval but cropped the oval as the image isn't that long and used some lily of the valley paper for the fab poppystamps sentiment 'welcome little one' die all on a white base card.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:-  

CAS mix up - stamping , alcohol and your choice
(I chose die cut)

Cardz 4 guyz - tiny fingers and tiny toes

Creative with stamps - boys to men


Casology - safari


Shopping our stash - inspired by a spice girl
(baby Spice)




11 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Such a sweet Little One baby card, Julye. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs

Loll said...

This is so adorable, Julye!! That is one of the sweetest baby stamps I've ever seen!! Great colouring and so wonderful paired with your polka-dot die-cut sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

karen h said...

It definitely is an adorable image! He looks so snug! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Cathy P said...

What a sweet baby card, Julye! Thanks for playing along with our sketch this week at CC&S. Warmly, Cathy

Bonnie said...

Love, love, love this sweet image, Julye! Beautifully colored and I love the cropped oval! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

samantha's cards said...

Such a sweet card, thanks for joining us at CC&S.

Donna said...

Super cute card, love the wee elephant!
Thanks for getting spicey with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

Beverley said...

Simply adorable and beautifully coloured too. Thanks so much for joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

Helen F. said...

What an adorable baby card, Julye! Love the sweet baby elephant resting on mama's trunk :-)
Thanks so much for joining us at Creative With Stamps this month!

Dorlene Durham said...

Such a sweet stamp. I love it! Thanks for joining the August challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet image for a baby card Julyel - wonderfully colored! thanks for joining us in the CAS Mix Up Challenge! Julia