Friday 2 June 2017

Daisy doodle journal

I bought a notebook that I thought I might use as a journal, I already have one and am using it to write my weekly thoughts and progress about my weight loss journey. I love the kraft cover but wanted to brighten it up and personalise it a little.




I used a forever friends stamp that is holding a bunch of daisies one of my favourite flowers. I stamped in versamark ink and embossed with white powder. I then used a small daisy stamp not sure what brand but decided to do a little masking and form an overlapping chain , again stamped and embossed in white powder. The versa,ark ink smudged in places with the masking but I think it gives it a little character.




I coloured both images with pencil crayons and loved the soft effect they give . Now I have a new journal ready for when I fill the existing  one.


I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:-

Creative inspirations - your favourite things



CAS on Sunday - repetition pattern

Artistic Inspirations - anything goes optional flowers




3 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous! Super cute image and I love the daisies! Thanks for joining us at ATSM
Elaine

Brenda in IN said...

Great idea to decorate the journal and it came out adorable!

anja curvers said...

Very pretty. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on Sunday.