Sunday 4 December 2016

Simple bauble wishes


I love the two memory box bauble  dies I have , I love how many different looks you can achieve  and dies are just a fun alternative to colouring when you want to craft but don't have the time to sit and colour .                                        For this card I used Lydia die and cut it twice one in plain mirri silver and once in a patterned mirri silver. I then made the bauble up by inlaying the cut out bits of the patterned mirri card into the plain mirri silver die cut. I love how effective it looks.

I used a white base card and also cut a memory box grand happy christmas die in white.
I used more plain silver mirri card behind the Christmas cut out letters and mounted this onto the white base card along the long edge of an A5 card. 

I could have attached the bauble either way using the card portrait or landscape but I decided to stick with landscape and placed my bauble towards the top right of the card. I really love how simple this card is but effective too.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Outside the box  - metallics

613 Ave create - anything goes twist holiday happiness

come and get it - Christmas

IDIC - square or rectangle

Allsorts - CAS

Simon says Wednesday - anything goes


9 comments:

creationsnz said...

Yes it is a lovely die and it looks so good kept simple. Thanks for joining Come And Get It challenges, CarolG.

Bunny said...

Nice CAS. The bauble is beautiful. Love that shine. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE IT! Your CAS creation is beautiful and thank you for entering my challenge theme of CAS [clean and simple]at Allsorts Challenges, do hope to see you again. ♥
[aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

Caryn said...

What a beautiful card - love the white on white with the touch of bling!
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn

Chana Malkah said...

Very well crafted CAS Design! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Jeanne J. said...

I love all the sparkle and shine on your gorgeous ornament! So elegant!

N-Eva said...

Love the design of your card! Awesome job! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

ElizStewart said...

Wow...what an amazing effect! Love it!

Chana Malkah said...

Beautifully done! Great composition Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner