Thursday 24 March 2016

Spring time teddy


Love this cute LOTV stamp and thought he would make a fab centre piece for a spring themed card, I coloured him with promarkers and used a teddy my sister had as a child as the colour inspiration. The sky looked a little bare after I had outlined the bear with blue and I felt it needed something so after cutting some cloud curves on a piece of scrap card I used that as an edge to add dots to make a cloudy filled sky.



I finished the card using  the stamps+fun=creativity layout , I think the  papers are K and company but not 100% sure as the front cover has disappeared so appologies if I am wrong.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-


cardz 4 gals - cute and cuddly

Whimsy - spring colours/easter

polkadoodles - spring

city crafter - cloud nine

passion for promakers -Spring has sprung

fantastic tuesday - anything goes/cute and cuddly

little red wagon - Easter/Spring

crafty gals corner-Easter/Spring

Simon says -rain or shine

Make my Monday - something fluffy



17 comments:

Bev said...

awww he's just so adorable. A very pretty card. Good luck in our Spring Colour challenge at Polkadoodles

Elaine Stark said...

This card just ooses spring. Lovely. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Lin said...

Such a sweet little bear, and I love that spring-flowered square behind him, too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Donna said...

Your card is so cute! Thank you for joining the challenge this week at the Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

JayBe said...

Your card is lovely, Julye - I adore James bear. Thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Martina said...

Aaaww such a cute and fluffy card :D
Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Make My Monday,
xo, Martina

***Ms. Jagoda***
***Make My Monday***

Donna said...

Too cute Julye and perfect for our spring theme over at Passion for Promarkers, love this little bear and your pretty papers! Thank you for joining in the fun with us this week and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

Judy V said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so cute!! Thanks so much for playing playing at CCCB!!

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a cute little guy and the card is beautifully coloured.

Marie

ScrappyAndrea said...

Cute Card ♥. Love the sweet bear.
Thanks for playing with us at SFC.
Hugs, Andrea

The Crafty Den said...

Really pretty card Julye. I love the cute image and your pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Donna's 'spring has sprung' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Cazro said...

A cute and cuddly card, nice to see a different shaped card. Thanks for joining in with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

Stella said...

Such a lovely Easter card and spot on our theme! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

CreaMelanie said...

Wow such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at crafty gals corner - Challenge 64
Hugs Melanie DT

Helen said...

A great card - love your background.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x

Julie B said...

I love the James bear images from LOTV, v cute and cuddly.
Thanks for sharing him with us at Cardz4Guyz. :)