Sunday 16 August 2015

Enjoy Life

This is the last of my lines cards for now as I really have to make some anniversary cards as they need sending during the week along with some other cards that I will need to make for different celebrations (august to mid september is a busy celebration time in our family).

This one is purple shades and I went for clean and simple in design with a sentiment stamp from the dark room that I don't think I have ever inked up. Not sure what I will use the card for but think it would be nice to send someone who is perhaps a little down or even as a post recovery for someone like my son who recently had surgery for a baclofen pump to be fitted which has relieved the pain he suffered in his legs from the spasms from his cerebral palsy and now is like a different person.

I used a white base card and simply cut my coloured lines into a triangle and attached to one half of the card. I stamped and embossed the sentiment in moonglow obsidian violet embossing powder, and card finished. I have to admit these clean and simple cards almost make me feel I'm cheating, I know if I take the time of colouring into consideration it takes longer to make the card but even so.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

613 Ave create-anything goes no twist

Sister Act-anything goes

Crafting with friends-anything goes


5 comments:

Sheila H said...

Lovely CAS card - the shades of purple are quite striking. Thanks for sharing with 613 Avenue Create.

Michelle said...

Hi Julye - A wonderful CAS card and I love the purple colour scheme - stunning - I hope your son recovers well from his op - I am a new follower of your fantastic blog and I would be over the moon if you followed mine -Michelle x

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very beautiful! I love the colors! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge, good luck!!!

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends.

Helen x

Kathy said...

Another great card. Love the colors. Hugs,Kathy