Thursday 12 December 2013

In the pink Santa


Its that Santa again from Sugar nellie but this one is coloured with my neighbours 5 year old in mind. She already thinks I'm totally silly with the things I say guess she's just 5 going on 50. OOPs maybe I'm 50 going on 5. 
Anyway she is a proper girly girl and loves pink and sparklies so thought Santa ought to dress appropriately just for her. I coloured him with promarkers and added stickles for sparkle- where would we be without stickles or glitter at this time of year?


I added some embossed copy paper brick design made using a fiskars board to make a roof and some paper I think may have been a magazine paper for a night snowy sky. The sentiment is a pink peel-off , card done, just got to hope she likes it although I can just here her say Santa wears red silly Julye and giggle.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

All that stickles- happy holiday
addicted-to-stamps-sketch layout
colour me creative-holiday bash
passion for promarkers-include a sentiment
In the pink-it's Christmas
Creative knockouts-t'is the season



8 comments:

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Great santa card, I love him in pink Julye! This is perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Totally Gorjuss this week, and good luck in the challenge. Hugs Janine xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and fabulous colouring
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarker's Mega Christmas Challenge.
Sue xx

Cathy P said...

I love your pink Santa! It pops off of the page. Nice job. Thanks for playing along with our Holiday Bash challenge at Color Me Creative.
Hugs, Cathy xx

Pam MacKay said...

Love your colors on the Santa! Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts Challenges!

*Vicki* said...

What a cute Santa!! Love your colors! :) Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps Challenges! Hope you will join in our next challenge as well! Hugs - *Vicki* - ATS DT

Kat W said...

I LOVE Santa wearing pink - such a fun idea and a fab card!
I think you need a little more pink really for our In The Pink challenge but thanks for sharing and do join in again soon :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Karen (karey2005) said...

Santa wearing pink! Fabulous. Thanks for linking up at All That Stickles! (Karen N, DT)

Julie said...

Another gorgeous card, Julye - thanks again for joining in our PFP challenge, Juliexx