Thursday 28 November 2013

Christmas fairy



I just love this cute fairy from Sugar Nellie and the cute squirrel this fairy is having a quick word with. I thought she would look great on an all white card. I coloured her with promarkers and added loads of stickles so she really sparkles.

The background I punched some white copy paper using a Martha Stewart snowflake punch and overlaid it on a white base card. I added base for the fussy cut fairy using a spellbinders oval die.


To finish off I added a craftworks sentiment that was a bauble but I cut the top off to make it a circle.

It looks a clean and simple design but I think its quite effective.




I

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

I love promarkers-anything goes
simon says-anything goes
paperminutes-Christmas clean and simple
southern girls -add texture
4 crafty chicks-Christmas 
creative knockouts -tic tac toe( I used stamps,dies and sentiment)
the sugar bowl-sparkle and shine









8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a sweet card this is ... I love the image ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Tamie said...

Awesome texture and I love your image! Also loving all of the white. Thank you so much for sharing your inspirational creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Julye :-) the image is beautiful and I love the embossed all white background,,, fabulous ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Juls said...

Fab card I love WOW & the embossed detail is just gorgeous. Thanks 4 joining us in the sugar bowl. Hugs Juls.

Lori Turner said...

Super cute Christmas card! Such a sweet image - thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Aww, sweet! Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CCCB! Hugs

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Pami said...

Such a sweet card and I love the embossing! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this month! Hope to see you again soon! Pami x