Wednesday 28 August 2013

One cool birthday cat

Afternoon all hope you are all enjoying the warm weather we are still having even if its not blazing sunshine. The card I share with you today is one I made ages ago for my mum to give to my brother, for some reason I took piccies and put them in a post and left it in draft on blogger so thought I'd let him see the world. The image is a bugaboo and he really is a cool cat with his shades and earring. I kept the rest of the card simple just using bronze mirri card for matting and some embossed lines on a kraft base card and finished with a peel off. The image is coloured with promarkers and happy to say the card was well received.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
Cards und more-insprational song( stray cat strut by stray cats)
2 sisters challenge-square cards
ABC challenges-no flowers
Cards for men-funny cards



4 comments:

Pat K said...

Oh yes, he is one cool cat Julye. Love the cas design..perfect masculine card. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards for Men. Pat K xx

Unknown said...

I think it's even the coolest LOL Perfect image and I love that you kept this card simple. I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Anne said...

Brilliant card! So glad you popped in to share it with us at Cards for Men. Hugs x

Patty Gorka said...

Wonderful cat image and great coloring too! Love how the sentiment is placed! Thanks for playing along with our 'No Flowers' challenge over at ABC Challenges!