Tuesday 7 June 2011

Creative craft challenges

Morning all and I never realised how much I missed the internet! Sad life but I did get a load of housework and gardening done as a distraction, so now when I'm surfing I won't feel as guilty about my chores not getting done.

Today brings another challenge over at Creative craft challenges, and we have a fab one this time for you to get your teeth into- 'moveable parts'.

We also have some fab sponsors yet again with loads of goodies the first is B-Craft-E who is offering one lucky person 3 templates,side slide, sleeve pop-up and fantasia from their fab kinetic cards. Take a look at what they have on offer here.


Crafty individuals are offering a stamp
and some digi's from Stitchy stamps too.




Stitchy very kindly gave us some images to play with so please pop across to the challenge blog to see the inspirational variety of moveable bits the Design Team came up with there are some very clever projects well worth a visit.

For my card I used this super cute image
 to make a silver anniversary card for my step brother and his wife as a commission from my mum. I'm not sure what the name of this style of card is but I think it is such a fun style. The image I coloured with Promarkers and stuck to greys to follow the silver theme. the papers I think are papermania and the bling on the card front comes from mirri card and peel-offs , well after 25 years there has to be hearts and love. Inside the front I powder and heat embossed a sentiment simple and staright forward congrats.




Sorry I went a bit mad with the pictures.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Just some lines-monochromatic
Guyou's inimitability-monochromatic
The rubber cafe-wedding/anniversary
Craft us crazy-remeberence/love
Crafty sentiments-neutral colours
CRAFT-wedding/love
4 crafty chicks-anniversary
Allways something new-folding cards
I love promarkers-sparkly bling
Paper sundaes-get sentimental
Card cupids-lots of layers
Claudia and co-fancy folds
stampavie and more-more than 1 fold

15 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Awwww.... this is so sweet! Thank you for entering it into our challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

Tine said...

Hi Julye. Nice idea to have the extra opening at the front. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

shulsart said...

Adorable card but sorry the rules at Sweet Stamps limit your entry to 10 challenges.

kim edmonds said...

sweet card, thanks for joining us this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Love the card design!! Awesome! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Guylou's.
Cheers!
Guylou

My name is Wynneth said...

How sweet !!! Love the card layout/design too. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

MaryB said...

This is simply adorable. Love that image.

Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.

sara said...

this is gorgeous that image is adorable thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Jenn (Triple J Designs) said...

So sweet! Love your layers!!! Thanks for joining us at Card Cupids this week!!

~Jenn~

Tamie said...

I love the layout of your card and the papers you used. What a great anniversary indeed. Fantastic image and your coloring is just stunning. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty chicks. Hope you are having a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Hello
a beautiful card form.
Great design and a cute image.
Your card like it very much.
Thanks for joining us at ASC.
* Karla

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Julye, Ah this is a super card what a sweet couple of babies. Thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week. Hazelxox

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

Ooh how sweet!!!

Kim Kelley said...

What a cute take on an anniversary card! Love the design! Thanks for playing at Guylou's!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Such a super sweet card! It just makes you smile!
Thanks so much for joining us in our “Remembrance and/or Love” challenge at Craft Us Crazy and hope you will join us again!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥