Wednesday 25 May 2011

Happy summertime memories

I wonder how many more f you share similar childhood memories of summer holidays scrambling about in the rock pools and catching a bucket full of shrimp, muscles, crabs,  starfish and fish if you were lucky and generally a bucket full of sand and sea weed but feeling so proud of yourselves despite that.

This image I think is a sugar nellie and was one sent to me in a RAK but I thought it perfect for our challenge theme this time at Penny's which is Here comes summer. I'm hoping that the few weeks of fine and unseasonably warm weather we had a while ago wasn't our summer in England as we have had very dull and cool weather of late, though as this will be a scheduled post that I am writing last week who knows summer may have returned, if that makes sense.


If I explain that I am away a few days and no where near my computer then it probably makes a bit more sense and if the sun is shining life will be wonderful as everything seems better in the sunshine doesn't it?

We have some wonderful inspiration from the rest of the design team and another fab sponsor in Robins Fetish so pop on over to Penny's and find out all the deets and be a bit inspired(hopefully) and look forward to sharing your fab creations when I get back.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
MAWTT-holidays
Crafting for all seasons-anything goes
Truely scrumptious-anything goes
creative card crew-anything goes






Have fun, and thanks for dropping by Julye

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Great card Julye, love how its colored and the color combo!

Courtney said...

This is adorable Julye!! Hope you are enjoying your time away!!

Courtney~

Hannah Clark said...

This is so much fun! What a cute image! You've coloured it beautifully!

Dawn said...

What a great card! I love the way you colored this adorable image!

Thank you for joining in at CFAS!

Jan said...

It's gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CFAS, hope to see you next time xx Jan DT member