Saturday 14 May 2011

Absolutely fabulous school uniform!

Either ultimate or penultimate but one step closer to the end. Another of my new stamps and love this one too, well I guess I love them all or I wouldn't buy them would I. I thought this would be perfect to do in school uniform colours , now I would like to say that the young ladies of my son's 6th form all stick to the rules when it comes to uniform but on the odd occasions that I go up to school there are alot of shall we say deviations from what you would expect. This card is for a young lady who my son says is often found checking her makeup so I though I'd go one step further , hope she saw the fun side of the card and didn't take offence.


 The image I used my usual Promarkers and sakura glitter and glaze pens. I like the elegance of black and white but tried to make it a bit more fun with the school blue bow, had I thought about it I could have added the stripes but 6th formers wear plain blue ties so I guess I got it right.
The papers are again scraps and so not sure of the makes so sorry.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Tuesday morning sketches-layout
Passion for promarkers-fit for a princess
Prairie fairy friday-here come the girls
Ladybug cratfs-black white and 1 other colour
Creative inspirations-glitzy and bling
The Crafty pad-spots and dots
I did it creations-monochromatic (well almost)


 








12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I laughed when i read your post ulye as we see all sorts of creations going to school these days !
Fab image and great colour to use with Black and white
Thanks for joining us at LCI
Lisa x

Maya said...

Such a great card!
Wonderful image and love the design :)
Thank you for playing with us at PfP,
hugs from Maya

Maggie's Crafts said...

So pretty!

Thank you for taking part in Spots & Dots challenge at The Crafty Pad!

So happy you've joined us!

Maggie
xx

pinky said...

No way would I let me daughter go to school like this but boy would she be popular lol. Though today was her last day at school:( Love your card and I am sure the girl really loved it. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
Pinky

Gro said...

Gorgeous card. And a perfect image.
Thanks for joining us at PfP :o)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Julye, another gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. A perfect card for a teenager! Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

stunning card julye.i love this fabulous sassy and your design and colours are gorgeous.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D


xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card loving that image also the colours and gems thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
hugs
Lorraine x

Jeanette said...

I love this image and the designed such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Whimsey said...

Oh so sexy - love it!!

Thanks for joining us at LCI this week!

Hugs, Michele

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the sassy image and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Jenni said...

Love your very sassy card. Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge this time at Creative Inspirations.
Jenni x