Monday 28 June 2010

just a quickie

Hi all can't believe it's the start of another week, where does time go? Just had to pop by and share my news I have been accepted as a new design team member for PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY CHALLENGES. Have to say I was so suprised after applying to several dt calls over the last few months and now I can say i'm a DT member of two fab challenge teams, there's hope for everyone if you keep trying. I'm really excited and can't wait for my first challenge and congrats to jackie the other newbie. I do hope you will come along and play when our next challenge is underway, in fact why not pop along and join in with the challenge now running. Hope to see you all soon. Have to dash ,I've got a list of 101 things to do to get ready for my hols and Andrew has just finished his last exam so he's in party torment mood which isn't helping much .See you all real soon enjoy the sunshine while it lasts.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Hey Julye! Congratulations, that's brilliant news. Looking forward to seeing your talents on the team.
Love Elaine xx

Darlene said...

Whoo Hoo! Congratulations Julye and WELCOME to the team! I can't wait to get to know you better!

Darlene
PPCC DT

Jackie said...

congrats to you too hun... looking forward to working with you x