Thursday 25 March 2010

Hey presto

Well it almost seems like magic, I decided to make a couple of bookmarks for my nephews to but in their easter baskets so its not all naughty stuff when I found these fab freebies over on Dustin Pikes blog. Then my son wanted a new book mark and as he and his Dad are fighting over the same book at the mo, don't know why when we have so many not yet read but that's boys, Andrew said I should make one for each of them especially when dad turns the corner of the pages down to mark his spot and son doesn't like this. To save arguements 2 more book marks.

I had just finished laminating them (so hopefully they will last a while) and then went blog hopping and found A spoonful of sugar challenge has a challenge just for me, well hey presto thats what it felt like. I must admit though I feel a bit of a fraud as Dustin Pike did the design bit I just had the fun of colouring in and messing with the laminater.

I did double sided ones for my nephews but in different colours so hopefully no arguements, monkeys on one side and monster trucks cutting a dust trail on the other. 




 Hissing snakes for my 2 boys backed with plain card, different colours of course. Hope they are all ok to count. I must admit I quite enjoyed doing something different for a change.

I also found that Creative Inspirations challenge have a challenge of anything but a card , wonder if its ok to enter these bookmarks ?

6 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Your bookmarks are ideal for our challenge Julye. They are lovely. So glad you joined us this week at Creative Inspirations.
Hugs Suzi xx

Unknown said...

Super super bookmarks Julye, love them all. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Tracy said...

Woohooo great bookmarks Julye!!!
Bet they love them.
Thank you so much for joining in with us all this week at Creative Inspirations and good luck.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

cheryl said...

lovely bookmarks thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week hugs cheryl xxx

jaine drake said...

Super cute bookmarks. Perfect for Creative Inspirations challenge.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous bookmarks, so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations
hugs Mandy xx