Tuesday 6 October 2009

My autumn inspiration

I'm hardly original but as I don't have any suitable cute stamps, I went with what I think of when you say autumn. I have some cherry blossom trees in my garden and they go the most beautiful colours in autumn and look so spectacular when we have clear turqoise blue autumn skies, unlike today when they just look drab and miserable like the weather. Well I was going to combine 2 challenges but I missed the deadline for the other after my trip to the dentist yesturday and 2 replacement fillings that I had had for 35 years , I felt a little worse for wear.
So now my card is for the autumn inspirations challenge #49 at one stop craft challenge. Hope you can see the skeleton leaves on my piccy as I've not checked yet.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh this is beautiful! Love the leaves, fabulous design. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x