Friday 2 October 2009

Let it snow

Well this card started out as an entry for the world card making day gradient competition, then as I found different challenges it sort of got manipulated to fulfill their needs too, in my own way, sort of. I'm sure you'll see what I mean. Anyway the gradient challenge I hope is obvious in that the background for my main image is graded from liliacy blue through mauvey pink to pink, just in case the pic hasn't turned out too well.

The Three Clovers challenge is having a think pink week so I am entering this for that too, as I'm really not a pretty pink kinda girl, even when I was little I was always under the car with my father and was forever getting into trouble when mum would get me dressed in a pretty dress to go out and I'd be climbing up a tree while I waited to go. I do like getting dressed up but I'm not a girly girl, so for me this card is quite pink. Hope its pink enough as it is for a good cause.

I also found the Christmas stampin challenge # 36 to make a christmas card using at least 2 sets of stamp, well I used 3 . The 'let it snow' stamp and 2 different sets of patchwork pals stamps.

Finally a spoonful of sugar just wanted a christmas creation and this is certainly that, so I will enter that challenge too.

I hope all these different challenge blogs don't mind me using one card for all their challenges, but they are all thought of in the planning of the card.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

What a cute Christmas card, perfect for a little child (or a big one lol).

Hugs
Tracey
x

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hi Julye! Thanks for entering the Moxie Fab World Gradient is Radiant challenge! :)