Wednesday 30 September 2009

High hope happy birthday challenge


I didn't even realise there was a high hopes blog site until I stumbled across it the other day, even worse I didn't realise I had some high hopes stamps until I was fumbling through my stamp drawer looking for a shoe stamp. I knew I'd got these lovely stamps just didn't realise they were high hopes. Anyway enough about my lack of brain cells I'd stamped this cutey and put the frame on it, it's from a board game we have that held some pieces that punched out and I liked the colour, never to waste, recycling's good right? Well I thought I'd try monotones and just used a blue watercolour pencil and of course a bit of sparkle on the water. The pearl card I dry embossed with a fiskers board, raindrops not that you can see this or the sparkle very well but they are there honest. Hope you like it, I didn't think such a beautiful image needed much more.

1 comment:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Julye, love the cute image and the wonderful lo. Hugs Nikki x